Friday, February 26, 2016

Dress Like You're Already Famous

The Oscars are rapidly approaching, and all the talk about the nominees has me daydreaming about what I would wear, with an unlimited budget and access to every collection, EVER. Below I've collected some of my favorite dresses ever released, from this season and several seasons prior. Beautiful dresses never go out of style. I doubt I'll ever make it to the Oscars, but any ball with a full blown jazz band and champagne will do. The day shall come, and I need to be prepared. Never say never, #amirightladies?!
both: Atelier Versace Spring 2016 Couture
left: Elie Saab Spring 2014 RTW right: Versace Spring 2015 RTW

left: Elie Saab Spring 2012 Couture right: Elie Saab Spring 2012 RTW
left: Elie Saab Spring 2014 RTW right: Elie Saab Spring 2013 Couture
left: Chanel Spring 2016 Couture right: Zuhair Murad Spring 2016 Couture
both: Giambattista Vali Spring 2016 Couture

left: Alexandre Vauthier Spring 2016 Couture  rightGiambattista Vali Spring 2016 Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment