Sunday, June 5, 2016

the styles of summer


Back from college + at it again. Here comes my summer style guide--which by no means is everything you will need for the summer. But it consists of the best available items to supplement and flavor your summer. I promise you that you'll find something that you like.


I have been looking everywhere for the right back one piece. I've wanted something more than a plain, could-it-be-a-swimteam-suit black one piece. I've wanted more... material than some offer. I think I've found IT with this Mara Hoffman piece. 


I am always more willing to buy American flag items in the summer. I found this cute selection all from Tuckernuck, online. The pillow might just be my summer crush...


I wish I could be more of a clutch person, and these two cue Kayu clutches might convert me. I'm just so forgetful, anything in my hand soon disappears. Luckily these are bright and eye-catching.


Roberta Roller Rabbit practically specializes in all things beach. I trust my beauty-life to her. Therefore, RRR beach tote. My beach tote must haves? Baseball hat, water bottle, apple sauce squeeze-pack, SPF 30 rub-on sunscreen, and my favorite long sleeve light coverup. 


I have been on the hunt for some unique frames that won't break the bank. All just under $130, these  finds from Westward Leaning are the winners.


Honestly, I don't consider myself a real seersucker dress kind of girl. I normally stick to solid blacks and blues for my sheaths, and stay away from anything too preppy. But the tie-front dress (and romper) is the hit of the summer, and in seersucker this style just pops. Really too cute.

I LOVE ESPADRILLES. Platform espadrilles? Don't even get me started. I'm semi-cautious due to my height to purchase, but these Soludos are already in my online basket. Call me a woman obsessed.

Happy happy summer. Let's make it KILLER.



No comments:

Post a Comment